Thursday, January 13, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa come to visit

The first weekend in December (yes, I just realized how far behind I am), my mom and dad came for a visit. It was really good to see them. It was snowing when they arrived, so we took them to the Mall of America, where Grandpa found his new favorite store. Grandma was convinced it was a gimic, but I'm sure we all left a little bit smarter.
On Saturday, after the Minnesota History Center, Mike took Dad to a Bethel and St Thomas football game, while mom and I pulled E around in his sled.
While E isn't too happy to let anyone but Mom or Dad hold him, Grandpa was able to work some magic and get him to fall asleep a couple of times.
My memory is a bit foggy by now, but somewhere during the weekend, Dad found the time to make E a kilt from the Stewart dress tartan. Dad was much happier making it than E was wearing it
Other activities for the weekend included the Minnesota Zoo and a tour of the Saint Paul skyway. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for making the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment