Monday, March 14, 2011

Cruise #1

For the first week in February we took a cruise with my parents and my sister and her husband to the western Carribean. Once E settled down after a day or two, it was a lovely trip!

Boarding. E had a complete meltdown just in time to get us swooped into the priority boarding line with the frequent cruisers. This wouldn't have been a big deal, except that our ship was hung up in customs so we ended up waiting in the boarding area for far too long. Thanks to the meltdown, though, we were almost the first ones on the boat!
My sister pretty much dominated the flowrider. Seriously. It must have been all the years of gymnastics training!
E liked hanging out with Grandpa by the flowrider. The water, the wind, and the action - what more could a little guy want.
Formal night #1. I'm really glad I don't look as bad as I felt that night. an 8:30 meal time +a formal dress + a nursing and messy baby are not a good combination!

Stay tuned for shore excursions!

No comments:

Post a Comment