Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hats

Apparently, I am struggling to replace the ruffled bonnet that provides E with shade on our long walks. I think E threw it on the ground during one of our walks because he was tired of strangers thinking he was a girl. Today he wore a little sock cap, which keeps the sun off his scalp, but doesn't do much for his face. It looks pretty adorable, though.


I purchased a sun hat from Amazon, which came in the mail today. The description indicated it was for a 6-12 month old, but when I showed it to Mike he thought it was for me :-) E's head apparently has a lot of growing to do in the next 3 months, but if he can keep it on, it will certainly block the shade! In the meantime, I'll keep searching. . .


Hats have got to be some of the most adorable baby gear, by the way, so bring on the Minnesota winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment